Applications now being accepted
Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis.
We are soliciting applications for the Postdoctoral Training Program in Genomic Medicine. The program is funded by an NIH Postdoctoral T32 Institutional Training Grant for Medical Genetics Postdoctoral Research from the National Institute of General Medical Sciences (NIGMS). Position begins July 1, 2024.
To support physician-scientists who are engaging in medical genetics research
- MD (or equivalent) and/or PhD degree; preference is given to MDs
- Research must be relevant to genomic medicine in one of four focus areas:
- Rare and undiagnosed Disease
- Interactions of gene and environment
- Dedicated 75% protected time towards the research project
- Must have future plans of submitting extramural grant applications
- Applicants must be U.S. citizens or permanent residents
Initial application process
- NIH-style biosketch
- A brief (one page or less) statement of career goals
- The duration of the award is one year
- Those funded and successful in their first year may be funded for an additional year oftraining upon request and review. An annual progress report on funding, grant submissionsand publication track record is required.
- We anticipate making one award this year
For questions or to submit your application, please e-mail the program directors.